We want you to be completely satisfied with our products. All of our ink cartridges are high quality products professionally manufactured to meet premium standards. These products are offered as economical and environmentally sensitive alternatives to OEM products. All our products are guaranteed. If you have any problems with the use of your inkjet cartridges, please check our troubleshooting tips below.
• Your printer model may not be mentioned on the box due to limited space.
• The product code on the invoice may, in some cases, be different to the product code on the box, as it refers to our internal stock codes.
• Some compatible cartridges may have a slightly different shape as they are universal cartridges. Please try installing them.
• Make sure you CAREFULLY remove the protective clip and/or tape from the cartridge.
• All printers operate a little differently; please refer to your printer’s manual.
• It is a good idea to clean the print head when changing a cartridge. This keeps the nozzles clean and the print quality high. If you do not know how to clean the print head, please refer to your printer’s manual.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If the printer doesn't recognise the cartridge:
You can try wiping the copper contact plate on the cartridge over with a slightly damp piece of kitchen towel. When it is dry, insert the cartridge into the printer on its own - remove any other cartridges, turn off the printer and unplug it from the wall. After leaving it for 15-20 minutes, turn it back on and insert any other cartridges one by one, turning the printer off for 30 seconds between each one (you do not need to unplug the printer this time).
The printer recognises the cartridge, but it won't print:
Try running the print head cleaning program on these cartridges - refer to your printer manual if you are not sure how to do this. This process will clean the heads and also push the ink through and should hopefully resolve the problem for you. We recommend that you do this 3 to 4 times for best results.
Not sure if you have received the correct cartridges:
Unfortunately, the manufacturers can't always list all the printer models that the cartridges cover on the boxes. If your printer isn't listed on the box, the easiest way of making sure whether you have received the correct cartridges is to find your printer model on our website. When found, click on the cartridges you ordered under your printer and below the picture you will find a list of the printers that take the same cartridges. You should find some of the ones listed on the box on here if you have the correct ones.
More detailed information, including some specialised advice, is available in our Technical Support section.
If you can’t find what you are looking for please get in touch. One of our knowledgeable staff will be happy to help. We are often able to source even the most obscure cartridge.
You can contact us by email at any time: [email protected] - we aim to reply within six working hours.
During business hours you can chat with us live - click the blue "Help" button at the bottom left of any website page - or call us on 0844 567 8118